Wedding pics. (big pics, HPBs beware!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
Gentlemen, when you want to send the very best to your ladies, we'd like to recomend a dozen freshly picked Goshens.

Nothing tells her that you love her like giving her red head 12 times over!

goshen_rose.gif

You realize of course, that as I type this, Goshen is quietly thanking god that he didn't invite me to his wedding.

Last edited:

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
If this keeps up, I'm gonna pass up Little Orphan Annie as America's favorite redhead. ;)

SC and Alien8, you guys rock! Call the life squad, I'm dying over here!

Remeber, the more embarrasing it is, the harder people laugh.

SimplyCosmic

Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
Hey kids! Look what's coming to a store near you!
gunboy.gif
gungurl.gif

YES! It's PuF Pez!

goshen_pez.gif

Collect from popular PuF characters as Goshen-Pez!

Act now and we'll include absolutely free a limited edition Yellow5-Pez!

y5_pez.gif

Last edited:

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Man oh man, this thread rocks my nuts! Every time I open it and see a new pick I'm LOL! People around my office may already know it, but now I'm confirming I'm in here f'n around. This is too funny. Great stuff.

I want MORE!!!!!

SimplyCosmic

Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
In a surprise move, Blueman Group, popular performance artists and Intel processor commercial stars, have decided to open their group to a wider, more diverse cast.

"We felt it was time to give a chance to our less fortunetely colored friends, starting with Redmen."

Here, in a rare live shot, we see the first of the hopefuls trying out in an open call audition.

goshen_bluemangroup.jpg

The thread that never died . . .

Last edited:

SimplyCosmic

Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
Well, now that Goshen has traded his wife to CHRYSt for a Slurpee, we here at PUF OffTopic Central felt all those old wedding pics would do nothing but upset the old boy.

Therefore, we went back and redid them so that the new happy couple wouldn't have any painful reminders of Goshen's 1st wife.

goshen_slurpeewedding.gif

Last edited:

Orkin Man

Jul 31, 2000
LOL, I passed this thread numerous times (I'm to manly for wedding pictures) not even knowing the good stuff it contained. Funny stuff. *L*

SimplyCosmic

Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
From the

Straight from Troma Picture's Luxurious Ohio Backlot Studios, it's the latest in film comedy.

goshen_cableguy.jpg

You'll laugh!

You'll cry!

Well, mostly you'll cry!

You'll never order cable again!

The Cable Guy

Last edited:

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
LMAO, I'm going to recommend this thread to all my friends who keep talking about red heads:D MAybe then they'll stop talking.

SimplyCosmic

Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
In a surprise clan recruitment drive, MUTTS has signed on a mystery player out of southern Ohio.

Representatives for the clan refuse to release the name of their newest member, but a recent name change to GUTTS and a new logo may provide us clues:

goshenmutt.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.