Need permission to edit OLD inf

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

~DH-CrackeR~

Proud Leader of Deaths Head
Dec 26, 2004
kentucky
www.unrealinf.com
just wanted to update you guys... mod is progressing nicely we even have new antis included that stop ALL HOOKS COLD.. very impressive work one of my coders even got a job protecting unreal servers fulltime :p

I'll forward the release soon as its finished this year

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
Btw, do you guys have an Unreal INF single player mini-mod? Serpentine, for instance, had Coop play which worked for most of the game, but not all

~DH-CrackeR~

Proud Leader of Deaths Head
Dec 26, 2004
kentucky
www.unrealinf.com
Currently you can use the "botmatch" function. But I have to tell you guys, there is no single player mod that can really do unreal any justice. The only reason ppl still play unreal 1 inf is for the players and friends.

I want to thank everyone for the support, the mod is in an almost done beta mode and now has richocetes and more functions than was ever meant to be in unreal 1.

You should all get the original unreal, patch it, download INF and join an INF server to see what I mean about the multiplayer aspect of an old game keeping it from dying :p