hear me

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the void

Mar 20, 2000
Visit site
i really enjoy the realistic setting of this mod but there are still somethings that should be changed/modified/improved to make it more real. yes, we have realistic weapons and realistic player models. would you guys try to make the health packs and shield stuffs realistic, too? i also noticed that the grenade physics are not so realistic, as well. small things can change a lot sometimes, ya know. here is a list of some other things i suggest you put in the final version:
a. spycams
b. tripwires
c. triggered bombs
d. flares
e. a more tactical gameplay mode, perhaps?
i hope this ideas can help.

------------------
========================
...the under dog will soon rise...

thornz

Inhuman...yes indeed
Dec 14, 1999
outer circle of hades
members.aol.com
there are just some posts that kinda make me bang my head up against the nearest solid surface.

A tripwire is about the only idea there that hasnt already been thought of and included in the plans for future versions and, personally, implementing that wouldnt be worth it. Weight restriction? Not really realistic, so whats to keep someone from hanging it everywhere? Also how would one avoid it? Plus what real tactical advantages would it provide? "Ahh, now I am on the floor. Now I will get up and shoot you". It's an idea for level designers, maybe. Switches to flip it up or down, theres a good idea. But as for stringing it yourself, I'm not so sure.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
Not getting an urge to bang my head on anything, but OK.

I think I read tripwires will be included in 3.0 but I could be wrong. Have to research past posts to make sure.