How can I export ut models to use them with 3d studio max? Thanks =)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alcachofo

Jan 8, 2001
Madrid
www.plof.arrakis.es
I'm trying to make a videoclip with ut models dancing dance music =P but i don't know how to export ut models to use them in 3ds...
I need a program to export ut meshes and then a converter to 3ds file format or other similar (I have other converters lwo23ds...)
Plz help me!
=)

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
I haven't found any program that actually does this for me. WOTgreal is allegedly able to do this, but the tool gives me either a Divide By Zero or an empty scene. You can try it, though.

pepslet

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
Wotgreal worked for me, exported it to milkshape format, then using milkshape exported it to .3ds format.

James Green (modeller for UT) has released some models in various formats. The gun models in .max, and some player models in a_3d format. I believe you can find them on http://www.epicknights.com/files, but if that doesnt work, ask for the link on the forum on the same site.