HELP ME PLEASE (taunts)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
HELP ME PLEASE

Sorry for this off topic thread.

But, I have been around the world for over two weeks trying to find soemthing I really want, and I came across this site, and thought, this may be the place to ask since it looks like you guys know lots of stuff about the UT engine and game.

Here goes.

I am trying to find the "Unique Taunt Anim" so I can bind it to a key.
Currently, I have to push, v, 6, 8 to do the taunt.

And also, do you know what the other voice taunts are? like, "nice shot"
Currently all can only be selected via the speech menu, or the menu pushing "V".

Please, I'm sorry to ask this stupid question, but I am out of luck on every other forum. And google isnt my friend on this topic :(

Thank you for your time.

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
FOUND IT...

Hey,

Well, I found it.....

taunt specific_1

that's the unique taunt for any character for 2003 and 2004.

Dirdmister

Apr 12, 2004
Birmingham, England
dirdmister.bravehost.com
Dude dont have auto taunt enabled its not very good imo
The only reasons ive left a match b4 is serious lag issues, if ive had to go out and 3. because the dude having auto-taunt on. If your better then the person u dont have to taunt them after every kill

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
Hey Dird... he was asking about a specific taunt, not auto taunts...and you do know that YOU can turn off hearing auto taunts as well right?

AG, just remember that if you play on servers with SafeGame ( I think it's called that) having bound certain taunts to fire keys might get you kicked for "aimbot activity".

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Dirdmister said:
Dude dont have auto taunt enabled its not very good imo
The only reasons ive left a match b4 is serious lag issues, if ive had to go out and 3. because the dude having auto-taunt on. If your better then the person u dont have to taunt them after every kill

Of all people YOU are complaining about autotaunts? Get out of this thread right now u little asshat :p

-=AG=-

Apr 3, 2005
yeah thanks guys.

Dird, I dont use auto taunt never will.

PA: I never bind taunts of anything to fire keys.

I only wanted to find the "Taunt Specific_1 Flex Taunt", because I was sick of hitting v, 6 then 8 just to show the unique flex taunt, so all I wanted to do was find out what it was called so I could bind it to a key is all.

I just like to play around with the ini files is all.. do different stuff.

When I move forwards, it does an "AssSmack Taunt" so if you're running away from someone lets say, it will smack the ass, and I have a speech taunt with kiss my arse also, so I can push that too, or bind them together, but binding speeech or messages to movement keys is a bit silly since it will do it quite often and may be considered spam....I've had a few laughs from it, and some think it's pretty cool.

When I back off using the backwards button, it does the "point" Taunt, cause most the time, if I move backwards, its because Im seeing a redeemer coming at me, and I can then just push for my teammates, incoming speech taunt..

I have currently, 75 speech taunts, and 12 animation taunts bound to some of those keys..all is totally legal since its only a say or a teamsay bind. Nothing is bound as an alias, like an onrelease weapon cheat..where you release fire, then it automatically changes to a specific weapon or does something you should be doing manually, even though thats not illegal, I still consider this cheating..

And one of my favourite binds I would have to say is the "nice shot" taunt, or other. And that is only accessible through the v menu. This way, instead of binding the "nice" taunt, bind the "nice shot" taunt, it sounds better too. And only the Juggernauts can use this I think..still testing it out, not sure.."nice shot" is "speech other 33" if you want to bind it for yourselves.

I've already had a few people wanting to replace their "nice" taunt with teh "nice shot" taunt already..

And again, it's all for fun :)