old school toys/games.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Duplo = Lego for clumsy kids
Playmobil is for those that think Duplo is too challenging ;)
(and I think it was pretty damned expensive too ... even compared to Lego)

It might explain why it was popular in Germany as well ... :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Transformers > All

Yer classic transformers mind... none of this beast wars nonsense.

Optimus Prime dying was far sadder than Bambi's mum dying.

Cheap Star Wars toys were pretty win, too (Circa Jedi, if memory serves). I shoulda probably kept some instead of chewing them.

edit:
Crossbows and Catapults. By far. I miss that game so much.

Yes.

I didn't realise there was actually a game to go with it. A friend had a set and we'd just set the shooty bits and forts up on any suitable flat surface.

Last edited:

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
Does anyone remember Captain Power?? That **** rocked with the ships and the VHS games where you shoot the screen and stuff.
There were also this other toys that had like a string you could tie around stuff making a zip line for the vehicle to ride on. Those were pretty cool but I dont remember what they were called. And some other captain something toys that had the magnets in the shoes and in certain areas of the vehicles so you could have the action figures stick to the ships. And you cant leave out the G.I. Joe's!! Ialways wanted to have storm shadow but my mom never bought it for me. :/

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
I just checked around real quick...apparently, I still have all of my old Capsela stuff kicking around. I forgot how cool that was.

Of course, old-school Transformers rocked the hizouse, but I still miss my old all-metal Tonka truck. You could beat someone to death with that thing.