Going to Iraq soon.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Nope, got a year and a half left.

Got the timeline now. Going to be leaving in Jan 21-23 range, for a 7 month tour. Going to be spending almost all my time till then training, so I wont be around. Gave my computer to my dad and what not. I may be able to check my mail every so often. So if you want to drop me a line, its Postal0311@gmail.com

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Oh, BTW, if youre wondering, I am an 0311 (thats rifleman, in the USMC if you didnt know) I went to boot camp in 3rd Battlion Parris Island, went to Camp Geiger, NC School of Infantry(got a nifty sheet of paper saying I was the best in my platoon) then spent 2 years over at The Basic School Quantico, VA teaching Leutenants basic Marine combat skills. Now I am in Camp Pendleton, CA in 1st Division 1st Marines, getting ready for Iraq.

Ooo-RAH

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
That's what Jaime Foxx says in that movie preview!!

And someone told me Parris Island was for women now. I guess it's safe to assume they were wrong. Have you heard anything about that?

Last edited: