Help please! problems under Win2k!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vanguard444

Feb 14, 2001
Near DC
Visit site
Ok, I just today decided to take the leap and "upgrade" my 98SE gaming box to win2k pro...

i've reinstalled DX8.0, my video drivers, and SP1....

now with that said, DO I NEED TO re-install UT?? the problems are as follows:

1) UT will not mamimize! (this is worst problem! uhhg) It will only run in a window... is there a way to fix this or has anyone else encountered this? when I try to force it to run maximized, it wont work... it begins to upsize, but then shrinks back down...

2) under Find Internet Games, I try go into UT Chat, and it will not let me enter any chat rooms once I connect... this worked fine before so this is strange....

Thanks ahead of time for any feedback... anything helps... and I really dont feel like re-installing it.. lol.. ive installed enough today... but if I have to, let me know.