BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hensler

Mar 1, 2009
Hi, folks. I haven't played UT since UT 2003, but lost many months of my life to both that and the original. Was that really 10 years ago already? Wow. Anyways, I'd love a chance to play this. The new Titan mode looks great!

TalRasha

Oct 20, 2008
heyyy! due to lack of money and the fact that cheapest copy of UT3 i can get here in Brazil is for 89.90 reais, im in for the random pick!;)

alster

Mar 1, 2009
Hello,
I played all the past UTs up to UT 2004. The mods made them great when you get tired of the same twitch based combat. CTF and objective based modes were fun, but most of the weapons were a bit over powered requiring less teamwork and more skill. I hope there is a realistic weapon mod or something for UT3 with toned down weapons that would require more team tactics.

LANCE.xd

Flak Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
The Countdown Node
[Don't count me, I have the game already.]

lol wow, look at all the new users that BuF has. :rolleyes:

It's good to see more initiative being taken to promote UT3. All these new users posting shows that UT3 is not completely dead yet. ;)

Evil Smiley

May 1, 2006
A Very cool idea. I own the game, but I've been trying to get a buddie to get it as well, however he cannot afford it, this would be a prime opportunity to give to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.