UE3 - General Devil behind the Canvas is seeking for 3D environment artists

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Guesscui

Feb 27, 2008
Hi there

I represent the DBC team, to tell everybody the project went pretty well so far, we got a lot of attention and there are couple of the industry elites helping us out as well.

We have pulled of some of the core of the game and the next thing will be the actual level making.

We're currently looking for 3D environment artists to build us enough static meshes for our first a few levels. The skills of artist should cover: 3dsmax or maya, zbrush, a familiarity with unreal engine 3 is a plus. We'd also like to see your portfolio or your previous work as well. If you are interested, please send your stuff to guesscui@msn.com

Also if you want to learn more about the project, please pm me and I'll provide you more info.

Thanks for your attention and we hope to hear from you!

:)

DBC on modDB:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/10888/devil-behind-the-canvas

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DBC___Env_speed_painting_by_Guesscui.jpg

DBC_level_system_demonstration_by_Guesscui.jpg

Attachments

• Horror-2.jpg
    Horror-2.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Amy-lowpolywithnormalmap.jpg
    Amy-lowpolywithnormalmap.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 43
  • Amy-Front.jpg
    Amy-Front.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DBC-ImpConcept.jpg
    DBC-ImpConcept.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Characters.jpg
    Characters.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
I must say I'm quite impressed with the artwork alone. The model herself is quite nice as well. WHats the tris count at current form ? I also like the legs great job on the knees and ilk its hard to get knees just right but I think you have it spot on !