i want this made by the fraghouse team please!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
i thought it would be nice for once to make a massivly over-sized weapon
that takes up a big portion of the screen but not so much that you cant see where you are aiming and have it fire a massive ball of energy or a huge rocket
call it the overkill gun or something
i know most of the inspirational ideas are not taken on by the team :(
but at least give this one some consideration
it would be a lot of fun to destroy stuff with :D

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
NO.
i want a massive weapon that fireas a MASSIVE projectile
not a nuke
simply a huge ball of energy that makes an ion cannon explosion but bigger

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
I could probably whip up a model that would suffice for a giant ass projectile. It could be one of those crazy little mutators we put out before a bigger release. I'll perhaps inform parse once he gets back.

Salvatore

TLSC guy - DarkMessenger-TLSC
Aug 25, 2004
Not quite London
www.tlsconline.com
How about simply a (ONE) massive beam of light (pure energy, or whatever), say around one character wide/tall, which just annihilates anything that it touches. Make it like Link Secondary though, so you can strafe a whole mob with it :) But only make the beam last for a second or so.

Call it the Halberd, after a similar weapon in ZOE :)