GEForce 2MX doesn't draw up close

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jtb106

Feb 14, 2001
Visit site
Recntly bought the above graphics card to give my system a lift. Only problem is that now the screen draws nothing until you get a short way from your player and then draws everything. So for example the gun itself is black and hard to see, and as you walk round this black circle follows, always a constant distance away.

Between levels when you'd normally see your player standing in a black circle (faded round edge of circle) all I get is a black square with no fading!

Having seen the proper Unreal with my old graphics card I can't put up with this for long, and have already downloaded and tried the latest drivers from Nvidia. I've actually tried a whole host of drivers from all over the place and none of them make any difference.

Please help, much thanks and respect to anyone who spares me a minute of their time...

J

jtb106

Feb 14, 2001
Visit site
thanx...

I've had to totally reinstall UT (then windows...) since the new graphics card. Have worked through the list on that site, but my problem is not of a 'tweaking'nature.

Has no-body else expeinced this?