Bulldog

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
as you know the Bulldog is a vehicle in ut2004 that doesn't work, in ut2003 it did. the reason i've read is that it's an old kvehicle actor that isn't used anymore, the new ones are svehicles actors. if someone could code it and make it functional in ut2004 (with a mutator or a mod) that would be nice. so if anyone could do something like this pleas do and let me know.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
It's been done. If you've played the revised version of VCTF-Pipeline, there is a bulldog that you can drive and fire. However, I can't seem to find the file anywhere on the web. I'll keep looking :)

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
That's the one. I played it a couple times online and had a blast. If it comes with the .u files you could just install it and use something like WoRM:Motorpool to get the vehicles ingame :)

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
Ok i've played it and it's AWSOME now i need a batch file of some sort to make a map with the vehicles.(you know where it's going) how? or should i just copy and past?

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
note the bottom states:" Authors might use this level as a base to build additional levels or convert it to other gametypes, mentioning of my name and notification would be appreciated though, as I'm a passionate, self centered egomaniac." so all i'm doing is converting parts of it to another gametype and i'll give credit

Attachments

• ONS-Pipeline-FINAL.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 25

MrSmiles

selimsrm
Jan 8, 2005
Swizzle Firma
i just opened the map, went to actors, found the vehicles, and opened aa new map and they were still there, it's working good for fhi in instant action, gonna try it over the network in a few days.