weird Bonus Packs problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the_joyrider

May 18, 2000
come.to
Hi,

I have unreal tournemant installed and downloaded 2 free mission packs, they are .umod files, i double click on them and am supposed to enter a folder name it points exactly where ut is located, i press next and the freakin stuff says ut needs to be installed in that dir !! what is wrong ???? ut is installed there and i can't figure out what's wrong, i had it installed b 4 but now it refuses to install, i have ut patch 4.13 also installed,

someone nows what's wrong, i'm doing wrong ?

the_joyrider

May 18, 2000
come.to
path is correct , i checked a million times (well not that much) but i took path from explorer and pasted it into the installer also pressed reset wich also gave right path didn't work and i don't want to reinstall ut al those maps downloading again et

Nevar

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
file associations are messed up..
Do a search on umod or file associations.
Quetsion has been answered a 100 times here.
Easiest solution Start | Run
C:\UnrealTournament\System\Setup.exe install C:\temp\nameofthemod.umod
Use your pathways..

[This message has been edited by Nevar (edited 05-19-2000).]

Blistering_Pants

T2 Junkie
May 14, 2000
VA, USA
If you have to reinstall UT and don't want to lose the maps just move them to another file IE. Mydocuments then Reinstal and move the maps back to thier file :)

I know reinstalling sucks but hey it may just work.

the_joyrider

May 18, 2000
come.to
yeah guess i'll have to do that don't fortget about the cache dir for the downloaded maps and i keep my user and unrealtournemant ini files too and see what it gives