Looking to Build a Team for a UT2004 Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What would you like to see PSGA to become?

• I like it to follow the show!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it to combine Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis together!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like the show but completely Fantasy make it up as you go!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • What is Stargate?

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
So far I am the only one making Maps Right now

I am just doing this on my freetime and the funning thing is that I am learning too. lol :lol: I have all of the SGA show on my computer and I am just watching them and taking screenshots and then I open UnrealEd and try the making the map. I just need to know how to combine what I am creating and add it to the final map. I am just playing around with the program. I do really need help. I am online everyday. I see Couchman but you do not respond to me? I am here working and learning.

Hope to hear from you all

AIM: ZDctUS

AssTrixX

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Well I was watching Stargate Atlantis

I have to redo the HAgger bay by alot. lol :lol:
I was watching Intruder and saw som more angles of the bay and was way off.:D
So I am going to make it over again make the bay taller becuase of the Walkway rafters above and the fact that the bay doors split in half and does not lay done.

hangerbay.jpg

Well remember I am new to this and having fun too. I want this project to look and feal like you are there.

That is all for now.

AssTrixX

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
>If I can get some free time i'll email you, i can learn fast when i like something too. Unfortunatly i've never seen any of the SGA shows only SG-1(just got the 8th season on DVD alittle while ago) so i don't know if i'd be of any help:(

Couchman

Feb 1, 2005
then you can build a random alien base...all you need to know is the basic concept of the stargate then...

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Something to play with

Well have fun with this layout

psgalayout-014.gif

Make is big and the Atlantis Stargate on the mountain edge. Also make it high the stargate is to be over looking the Water. also make it mid day with a 2 planet overlooking one at sunrise and one over the east like a cresint moon. IF you need the Image I can make one in Photoshop.
Make teh building slowly going into the mountain side.

Other then that have fun.

Please email me if you are going to make this map if so I will add you to the list of things being done. - Thanks

Later
AssTrixX

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
Just instant message me

It is on a mountain top over looking the water.
Then you have the Atlantis Stargate on a dock like peer with like a worshiping area over the water.
Here you can make a shrine or something like that...
Then you have a futuristic Building with about 4 levels and a docking bay on the top left. Alsohave the mountain high and the building going into it slowly
Trees all around the green area
Dirt and rocks in the brown

Well just IM me and I'll tell you more

Later
AssTrixX

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I see websites having a damn section for ut2007 allready, so you better hurry up.
Your making this project sound to easy, when you come up with somthing that looks like your avatar, I will reinstall ut04.

AssTrixX

PSGA Team Leader
Sep 30, 2005
Las Vegas
zdmall.net
What?
I see websites having a damn section for ut2007 allready, so you better hurry up.
Your making this project sound to easy, when you come up with somthing that looks like your avatar, I will reinstall ut04.

I need help here. I would like to make it a group effert. I cannot do this all by myself. If there is anything you know how to do...

Please step up to the plate and offer help. I have been out of the game for awhile but i am getting back in again. I will see what i can do and build a forum just for this project. I hope that I canget the support from ou and everyone here on the tread.
Thanks TTYL

AssTrixX

:D