Agent Smith Skin!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sparky

Retired Administrator
Dec 6, 1999
Australia
www.beyondunreal.com
I'll be the first to admit, I'm not one to go around download skins for games... but John Turner (An industry professional) created a rather impressive player model of Agent Smith (From the Matrix, of course). You can view/download it over here.

Buckyfg

Jan 25, 2003
www.buckyfg.com
Well, I'm not one to download skins or models generally either but I clicked the link to see and Yowser! just awesome. of course the guy has quite the portfolio as well :)

Great stuff.!

The Twiggman

Instagib 4 Life
I got an agent smith skin yesterday. I think it was the same one. Looks nice. Lol playing with aliens and all of a sudden smith comes out and guns you down with a rocketlauncher. Not exactly going to forget that. Fun to use when your using those matrix mods though.