UE3 - UDK Supernatural; Winchester's game.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

lebaje

Jul 20, 2012
Hi everyone, want to show my game that is not a game yet. Its still in the early beta.

So I started my school in 3D animation in September and we will have to create an actual game at the end. And because a love the TV show Supernatural, i'm going to create one based on the First episode of the seventh season. So here's what i have so far

Here's the screen shot that i Have so far

facebooky.jpg

indigogo5.jpg

And there's the walkthrough

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GqZzc_Tk24[/M]

The game will happen inside this building, so i'm not really interested on working on the outside. But still, I'll keep working a bit on it

Here's the inside so far

Its hard to show the inside with a single picture when, in the game, the light are flickering. I will try to release a video soon.

insidewi.jpg

the pb right now is that it look empty, i'm gonna try to filled the scene a little!

And here's the screen shot for the cinematic at the begenin.
indigogo2.jpg

indigogo1.jpg

and here's the inside of bobby office in real time in Full HD. This will either be my menu of the game or the cinematic at the beginning, will see how the character turn out.

[M]http://youtu.be/LcZafFIG_Js[/M]

I'm gonna have to low down the bloom effect cause their was never any bloom in any supernatural tv show.
Also, going to try to fill up a little bit the kitchen. It look too empty
And the main desk was made back in September, and a s*cked back then in unwrapping uv lol, so will have to adjust that

Last thing, i already did Sam & Dean winchester back in october (with bobby and Death), but i will work on them more (specially Sam). So what i have done so far is only death

[M]http://youtu.be/tn4EWNAISR8[/M]

This is my portfolio, so critiz are more than welcome!

Last edited:

Tux Android

Voice Pack Penguin
May 19, 2011
Philippines
Hmm, something's problem here in this thread. :(
First post by user is gone. And my first post here. Strange... :confused:

Last edited:

lebaje

Jul 20, 2012
I also had a lot of problem creating this thread, sorry for any inconvenient.

Aright, so, started again to work on the inside and i think its getting pretty good...i think :D

here's the screenshot

facebook1jg.jpg

facebook2j.jpg

facebook3vw.jpg

There's some fix to do (like the light in the third picture are flowting in the air...lol, gonna have to add some beams)
Also, the floor look wayyy to clean, gonna try to add some dirt.

any comment? (don't worry, i don't bite :D )

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
I really like the tv show but, in my opinion, any game based on it needs to be in a bigger world. One building, one environment seems to limiting. Driving baby, the Impala, around would also be good:

tumblr_krecmt2vZp1qz7b3yo1_500.jpg