Can someone help me with running a server?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

Hey people how ya doin?! I'm trying to set up a NON-Dedicated server so me and my friend can play a game with bots, so I just need for him to connect to it and then I'll put the bots in. Only thing is, my system has multiple IP addresses. One for the cable modem, One for acessing the home network. So, when I fire up UT it automatically uses the home network one, which is 192.168.0.1, and since it does this, my friend cannot even see that the server is online, only the computers on the lan can see it. I am not doing Start network game, I'm doing internet game. Is there a command i can put in or edit the .ini file or something so that it uses the right IP address? you can either reply or email me the info, doesn't matter. Thanks for your time.

cheers,
sublime

G

Ok, well it can be either Dedicated or NON-Dedicated, if you know how to do what I asked for either, let me know.