Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TravelingAlways

Feb 19, 2005
xbots is a mutator that allows for more than just 1 list of bots. It includes a total of 6 lists for a total of 192 bots. I configure them. The programs also allows you to allow what bots to play and which not but for some reason that code is overrided by the UT code and always keeps the list of UT(default) activated. Only the other additonals lists can be worked on this option. Can someone fix this? And I was also thinking that it would be awesome to give the option to the bot what type of bot it could or what command it should get. For example bot #1 can be given the option of Assault for everytime he plays nomatter what and the bot #2 can be given the option of defense but they always keep that option for every game they play in! The UT code won't override that commande. I was hoping that it could be put as an addition to the xbots and that it can override all commands of UT in order for it to work. That would really be great. Thanks to anyone who wants to undertake this test.