Official Infiltration Roger Wilco Server!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
UNOfficial Infiltration Roger Wilco Server!

If you have a mic, download roger wilco @ www.rogerwilco.com and then come to IRC for the IP and pass.

EDIT: We are using Infiltration RW channel - rw.sobservers.com
no password

Last edited:

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
LOL....It's great hearing peoples real voices....Not mentioning any names, but a few people sound "testosteron challenged"

Dank_Budz: me and 04 are the only people here with testicles

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
Yeah...heh. You get a greater understanding of different languages.

Owl: im beginning to think that quebecian language is really just unintelligable gibberish, mostly meaning "i want to have sex with a moose"

Last edited by a moderator:

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
The highest pitched voice ever has to be Donn's. When he first talked, I swear I thought it was a girl.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
NTKB:

Goto www.mirc.co.uk and download mIRC. Sadly, it's the best IRC client for Windows, which shows how bad most IRC clients are.

When you run mIRC, it will probably bring up a dialog in which you can enter your nickname. Then click OK, and type "/server irc.utgames.com" (without quotes of course). Once you are connected, type "/join #inf".