Explain your Username

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
I used to listen to music that now questions the legitamacy of Magnets, and how do they work? My name also happens to be Kyle, so I suppose it was a good idea I didn't pick Steve.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Ages ago I was telling a friend about a prank I pulled on a cabinmate at summercamp. The guy on the bunk above me kept sleeping nude and he would scramble into his bunk at the head of the beds, meaning his bits and peices would be within a foot of my head much to my horror. One day I stole a bottle of Elmer's wood glue from the craft room and that night I glued the chumps ass crack shut. My friend I told this to responded with 'that's f**cked up dude'. and my nic was born.... though I am a horrid speller so when I needed a 'Pilot handle' for the games Terminal Velocity and Descent and I decided to use that I spelled it Elmur.

Later while playing UT and Q3 my nic was fragking just because I was an egotistical asshole jerk. I am no longer a jerk so the name didn't really fit IMO. So when UT2k3 came out I decided to go back to my old nic and since it seemed less likely to conflict with copycats I left the mispelling.

I have also used in mmo's...
ElBurritoBandito
NerfNinja
LordLumpy
FuzzyNuggets

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
12-net.jpg

51969-x_men_s_beast.jpg

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
A letter in front and after my actual first name, and at the time it was a bit of a phonetic version of a moniker some high-school friends were throwing around whenever they wanted to sound 'street'. Ever since, I've found that this particular combination of letters isn't really used by anyone else, so it stuck.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Iron Archers was my unit's nickname in the army. I used it in the hopes I might run into friends that were in my unit. It was an air defense battery (C Battery, 4-3 ADA) which was part of a battalion that called itself the Iron Rangers (1-16 Battalion). I personally was in actuality individually assigned to the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division (the Devil Brigade) which is of course a part of The Big Red One (The First Infantry Division).

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Ben's my name and I'm from Teutonia. I used to have a stupid nick as well when I was younger, but I'll add myself to the list of people who have grown a little since.

El JuaKo

Fear the Mariachi
Dec 13, 2003
i like to put my dick inside of things, usually with a pulse and hopefully legs.
thus my nickname

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
Anyone here played nox? I used to hex items and maps back when I was a kid.

Fire Enchant:
l1 ember
l2 flame
l3 fire
l4 inferno

Wep Equip Item Name Scheme:
<durability> <material> <item name> "of"<enchant> "and" <enchant>

So a regular staff would be:

Sturdy Iron Staff of Fire and Concussion

When you are a dirty hacker online you get:

Inferno Inferno Staff of Inferno and Inferno

Which is FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGEFIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE FIRE DAMAGE

I use inferyes when inferno is taken. It's an obvious play on words.

Last edited:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
A random name generator called the Gamespy Naminator.

Hah, I used that when I joined their forums. It dubbed me Belligerent Maggot. :( Still used it though.

Anyway. On UT I used 'Big Baby'. By the time 2k4 came out I stopped being a baby and used 'Grandiose' and then people kept calling me granny for short so I used nothing because I didn't play games as much.

Then I wanted to join up here and I didn't know what to call myself so I picked the title of the song I was listening too at the time, which was 'Igyou Hime', and then after a while people called me Igoy and now here I am.

I use Jemma when playing online now. It's original I hear.