FragBU: Friday 11/4 and Saturday 11/5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
Hyrulian Hero said:
We have a thread for favourite skins, we should also have a thread for favourite voicepacks so we can actually hear your custom voices :)

I posted mine in there about 2 forevers ago, but I don't think anyone noticed. :) (well, maybe Nines, since he has it too, I make us both dirty haXors when I use it... :)

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Oh yeah, I have that one. Cyber-Skaarj like voicepack, I believe. :)
It's basically the alien voice with a robot sound to it, one of the best imo.

Last edited:

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
It was what Epic originally intended to use for the Skaarj in UT2004, but they ditched it at the last second. For those too lazy to go to the models/skins thread but still want to be 1337 voice hax0rs:
CyMek said:
I'm now using the Alien Male 2k4 VP. It came with 2k4, but has no system files for it, so all this does is enable it, but you want be able to hear me without it. Its quite a nice VP though. http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/voiceshrine/AlienMale2k4.zip