store that buys used pc games?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
actually i was going to do the exact same thing
i was gunna put an ad in the news paper for them though

i have the sims, sims livin large, sims house party, serious sam, mechwarrior 4, rage: incoming, unreal, unreal gold, and unreal tournament

was planning on selling the sims all together as a package for like $60-$70 think that would be a good price? i bought them each for about $40

and all the others for like 15 or 20

Karma 13

Licensed to Bore into Submission
Oct 20, 2001
Outer Moon of Phobos
Visit site
Good Luck...

Most places won't even consider buying used computer games due to the whole piracy thing. Pawn shops will usually give you a lil' something for them, but don't expect much, considering that screwing people is actually in their job description. I agree with modsquad, go Ebay. At least there you'll get a decent recomp, provided you buyer doesn't flake on you ( and it DOES happen ).

BTW-AI- You are seriously overestimating the Sims pack. I think if you got 40-50 bucks for it, you should walk away happy. Just my $.02.