Email

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Warren

I apologize if you've written me resently to jwarrent@catalyticconversions.com. The Catalytic Conversions server has temporarily gone down, so I won't be as quick in a response as usual /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon enough.

W

WPKenny

doh! I just sent you an email to that address. It had a review I did of the mod for a website attatched to it. Let me know if you want me to resend it. wpkenny@hotmail.com

W

Warren

Thanks for sending that! The email should still be there- but I won't be able to get it until we can get access again :/ Hopefully today it'll be up again. BTW- I hope your review was of version 2.1 /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

W

Warren

If there are any important messages needing to get to me, I can be reached at my alternate, alternate email-

warren_infil@hotmail.com

W

Warren

Ah great! thanks! and BTW my email is back up, so no worries /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif