CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Haha. I remember doing that in Counter Strike with those two guns that I can't remember the name of.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Haha. I remember doing that in Counter Strike with those two guns that I can't remember the name of.

That's considered cheating :)

And for fast shooting, just bind the mousewheel as said, or make a macro that activates attack 7 times in a row.
However, in CS this is considered cheating, and it mostlikely is too in CoD4.

All the pistols in CoD4 will shoot as fast as you can hit fire as well. I saw somebody on deathcam, shooting about 10 bullets in less than a second. Killed me quite effectively.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Yeah, just make it shoot on both mousewheelup and mousewheeldown. That's what people did in CS with the dual berettas.

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Binding fire to the mousewheel in order to be effective with semi-autos? I'm fast enough without it.
As long as you have a quick trigger finger, it's not a problem. Of course, if your playing style is 'spray & pray', I can't say the same. :p

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
So does everyone in here basically have the game for the 360 and pc?? An old boss from work phoned me earlier today and said he was playing the ps3 version alot, and seemed to be having a grand time at it as well. Might pick it up to game with him, but it would be sweet if anyone else had that version as well?

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
PC.
I considered picking it up for 360 because a few of my coworkers had it on their console, but then I snapped out of it. A FPS on a console when there's a PC version? Pffft.

~Jason

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I also have the PC version.

EDIT: The 1.5 patch is out. The server browser is slightly better now. Instead of listing 25 out of 20000 servers, it's listing a lot more now.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Level 41 now, I played a lot and practiced. I try to avoid HC server as much as possible. I think the game get more and more satisfiyng as you progress trough the unlocks.

Before I went to level 41 I only played with a AK-74 with a silencer attached, I tried to improve my close range combat skills and just drop the idea of fighting long range most of the time. And that worked. I now get a Higher kill ratio and the game is more enjoyable. I keep on getting Air strikes and Helicopter support, which I think I got once when I started playing. My grenade skills also improved a tad, which helps a lot.

The P90 is still amazing, if not ever more than before (Damn it's accurate with Steady aim). I unlocked the silencer in like 2 spammy games and that's definitively my playing style. Flanking with a silencer weapon. :tup: