What are you most afraid of?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 26, 2001
England
Dying? Why should that be scarey, as soon as it happens nothing else matter, nothing will have ever have mattered. Being alone with your thoughts when you are dead? No, no thoughts, its the end, you have no thoughts, you cease to exist - simple.
Death isnt scarey. What is scarey is loosing complete control of your body due brain problems, and being stuck in a hospital for 30 odd years being unable do anything. Being kept alive by machines, with your mind working properly, but your body unable to be used. Now thats scarey, I'd take death over that any time.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Alot of things scare me. When I walk around with a knife or siccors in my hands, I fear falling with every step. When I walk home, every person I see reminds me of a serial killer I should obviously avoid.

Basicly I'm slightly paranoid. 2 biggest fears for me now are the customs (trying to get some ****ty airsoft guns from Iran to Holland) and my future (just got out of a depression, fearing it's return).

Death is the thing I fear the least, let it come. Who gives a ****.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Clowns and cops. I hate them both and they both scare the living shit out of me.

I welcome my death as an experience to enjoy, and I don't worry about Hell, because I know it's nothing more than the boogey man for grown ups and morons. (And if I'm wrong, I've already earned my place there 300 times over, so no need to worry about something I can't avoid)

Last edited:

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
I'd say that evil nationalists are what I'm most afraid of. Oh, and religious people who coerce people through (imaginary, since they can't prove anything) threats or physical violence to believe what they want them to believe.

w00p

Windows at its best
I'm a slightly paranoid person, sometimes.
therefor, look at Vrrc's post. Ghosts, not really as in spirits of dead people, but more like something or someone is watching me.
I always get that feeling when I'm alone in any place but home.
When I return from parties in the neighbourhood (usually with quite a buzz ;)) and walk through the semi-dark (road-lights) sort of industrial area just gives me the creeps. In my hood, theres a lot of storage buildings. All old abandonned buildings wich look like frickin junky-housings that are owned by people who just dump all their old stuff there, and never pay any attention or investement to the state of the buildings.
This results in very scary looks...
Especcially since there are lights inside that go on and off using sensors.
I once almost got a heart attack when all of a sudden a light went on in a room right next to me and there was a broom against the window, but it scared the f00k out of me. I kept running untill I was home that night. :lol:
I was totally taken by surprise.
To make it even worse, after the light went on, I heard voices, I tried to ignore them and convince myself it was only my imagination. Then later on the corner, I saw the owners car in the entrance. It was all a huge coincidence, but if you have a little paranoia, you're freaked out and deplete all your adrenaline in only 1 minute.

This is one of my best fear story's, and with some storyline altering, its also my best horror story! :D