Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Just my opinion.

I think he's annoyed of your more likely photoshop'ed pictures. ;)

Exactly, I just find it pointless, not to mention vain beyond belief, to photoshop your own pictures to try to eliminate any possible "flaws". All they come out with is pics that look obviously photeshopped and really slightly laughable.

It just smacks of people trying to enhance their "look at me!" factor.

Now if it was a photoshop to cover scars etc. then I wouldn't have an issue with it. But photoshopping your pics to attempt to make yourself look better is really quite pathetic. Especially when it's blatant.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Mmmm, but what if she doesn't care what you think? She does it because she wants to, not to look prettier. :p

Adelheid

Bernstein
Jan 23, 2008
Nowhere.
Exactly, I just find it pointless, not to mention vain beyond belief, to photoshop your own pictures to try to eliminate any possible "flaws". All they come out with is pics that look obviously photeshopped and really slightly laughable.

It just smacks of people trying to enhance their "look at me!" factor.

Now if it was a photoshop to cover scars etc. then I wouldn't have an issue with it. But photoshopping your pics to attempt to make yourself look better is really quite pathetic. Especially when it's blatant.

Then don't look.

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
Don't believe them igyou! There're all just alone and horny! You're an ugly duckling keep on photoshoping!!

I lol'd.

SleepyHe4d is spot on though. I do it because I choose to, not to make myself look prettier (and besides, a bit of airbrushing isn't going to alter my face). I've posted un-photoshopped photos before, and probably will again in the future.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
l_70466a0e50c3f7681287c05f084a9f1e.jpg

l_6146aef037e4403e21a0c1b609bac6df.jpg

l_4448c25c09f73a78d009ad361cca0f37.jpg

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Those pictures are way better than the ones in your picture thread DarkED!

edit: Oh I guess they're taken with Nickie's Rebel XT camera thing?

Last edited: