What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
And I'm not concerned with contributions. I'd just really like to be known as 06 instead of 08 as far as having stuck around goes. Quality over quantity.

Both post count and join date don't mean Jacks:hit, finding the forum or deciding to join it sooner doesn't make you better quality either. ;) Contribution is what matters! >< That is what people judge you by, for instance it wouldn't matter what join date Hyru has, people would know him as a good member either way. :)

K I'm done. :D

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Both post count and join date don't mean Jacks:hit, finding the forum or deciding to join it sooner doesn't make you better quality either. ;) Contribution is what matters! >< That is what people judge you by, for instance it wouldn't matter what join date Hyru has, people would know him as a good member either way. :)

K I'm done. :D

Yeah.

Reading buf. And posting, if necessary.
Wow!

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Got home from work about two hours ago. Played a little KOTOR (running a female darkside character for the first time, great fun so far. Only one world left for this character before I hit the Rakatan homeworld.) Now I'm here checking BuF.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
I'm currently being lectured about the dangers of unprotected sex. Now there's exciting.
The lecture or the unprotected sex? Because quite frankly, young lady, with your user title of 'I loves it messy' there are concerns ... :hmm::p

I watched the 3rd pirates of the Caribbean earlier, and now with talk of unprotected sex I can't get the phrase 'baton the hatches' out of my head, which is rather unflattering :/