Just bought an ATI all-in-woner 128 & can't play

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma2112

Dec 20, 1999
Visit site
I bought this card, used to play Infiltration & Unreal a lot now I can't...I had a K6-266 & a Voodoo2 forever & it worked fine, I upgraded to k6-2 350 w/ATI All-In-Wonder 128 AGP 16Meg...my fps went from 24-27 to 5-7...I've downloaded the BIOS patch, updated drivers for everything & reinstalled Unreal & the 225f patch...still no luck. Help!

Enigma2112

Dec 20, 1999
Visit site
I got it working finally, but it's a little slower than my single Voodoo2...however the colors are awesome. I'm going to build my own game system soon so I've decided to keep the ATI card, when Voodoo4 or 5 or whatever comes out I'll get one of those, Voodoo 3500 isn't worth the $ right now. I'd rather get another voodoo2 & SLI them. (wish I could with my current video card)

Status
Not open for further replies.