Pupae=Baby Skaarj ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
There no absolute answer to the Slith question. The Unreal manual description is curious, but open to speculation. I've always assumed they were a byproduct of some Skaarj genetic tampering project that they had long since abandoned. Whether they tried it only on Na Pali or elsewhere is unknown. But on Na Pali the Slith have been around for a good long while.

Either that or Skaarj are into interspecies erotica and mated with Na Pali mermaids some time hundreds of years ago and they evolved.

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
wouldnt it be nice if someone converts the unreal2 monsters into unreal1 ?
for sure unreal1 the is more popular game.i played unreal2 but only twice or so.
so we would have stuff for more discussions about the creatures.
i do really cry out for new monsters with new meshes and animations.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
You can port them, I actually have a python script that converts LegendMeshes to Blender .blend files that you can export, but you have to understand the instructions (you have to look at the hex editor and find some things which I can't manage to do). If you're interested, I could post the script somewhere.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
You know what would own ? A Pupae skateboard. Why can't anyone make that ?
(I'm serious, though. I wonder if that's possible)

Remember the unfinished Uskate mod for UT ?

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Scripted - yes, but if the python script is good enough, it should save all the animations, so you wouldn't need to reanimate them. And you can copy scripts from Unreal II source.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
No seriously, think about it. Only thing you'd have to do is changing the mesh and add the pupae sounds. I think it would actually be quite funnny. Perhaps blackcheetah could do something with it...

Blade_hunter

Unreal tournament mod dude
Jan 23, 2008
In read some parts but I don't know if the Kralls are something related with the Titan.
In unreal they have a close looking.
Even if the titans kill the kralls

Apr 11, 2006
The Legacy mappack has some nice monsters that come in separate package for each character. all of them can be used in this including MH. The one I liked the most was Cyberus because of that shield that you have to break before inflicting damage to the pawn's health. It also had some nice projectiles that he shoots up and then fall on top of you. Also, if I'm not mistaken, I think he regenerated his health when he was about to die.

These are the ones I can remember their names which I have installed:
--Ant.u
--Cyberus.u
--Cyborg.u
--Dino.u

Legacy map pack? Any links to this (Google didn't turn up anything)?

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Available in the FileWorks! Only UMOD file.

It's EzKeel's last mappack. Watch out as the UMOD will override your current OldSkool installation with an old one, so fix it ASAP.

Last edited:

War_Master

May 27, 2005
Always use the UMODExtactor to get the files for you to install them manually. Some UMODs tend to mess up your game's Manifest.ini file or overwrite a file with an older version without you realizing it, screwing up your game when you try to play online by getting mismatches.

From what I remember, I think I got the mappack at the NaliCity website but I read it went down a while ago. :confused:

Dude

Dec 12, 2009
What about packhunter? I use the command "summon packhunter" and get a mini skaarj warrior. It's the size of those akcoop2 deathhunter guys. I used the command packhunter thinking of those little lizard guys from RTNP, but instead I get the mini skaarj. Is there a command for the lizard guys?

Dude

Dec 12, 2009
1. But why is there a packhunter?

2. Whenever I first reinstall Unreal, I can summon anything from RTNP. For some reason, after a while I cannot summon any of them. This includes the Rocketlauncher, Grenadelauncher, carifle, spacemarine, packhunter, spinner, or upak.predator. Is there some reason for this?