Pupae=Baby Skaarj ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
does the queen lay eggs and they jump out of the nest ?
and how does it come we have a queen ?

Last edited:

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
the Queen gives birth to the Pupae and eventially (i suppose) they turn into skaarj

the real question is how do the Skaarj become a fire or ice Skaarj?

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
the real question is how do the Skaarj become a fire or ice Skaarj?

that would be not to hard to answer.i think ice skaarj just get formed by time to the local settings they live.must be in cold mountain regions.a matter of evolution so to say.

EDIT: HURRAY MY 1000 th POST !!!
cheers BUF :)

Last edited:

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
i witnessed Exus Tecius 1000 post woooow

but what about the Titans What the Hell are they

(unreal Titans not UT3)

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
its a totally different race of being, from an alien world that we still have little understanding of, a mystery. Skaarj are reptillian in nature but thats where the similarity ends, they are highly intelligent, exteme high tech beyond our understandings.
Their evolutional ways are beyond humans. Their social structure reminds me of ant colonies, but these creatures are space faring, not warring over mounds of dirt.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Titans ARE native to Na Pali. And they have a pretty rough and mysterious past with the Nali - who the hell imprisoned the Stone Titan in Velora Pass?