New Character Ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vault

May 29, 2005
This is the thread where everyone places their ideas for new characters or races, or teams

For character... give name.. height..weight etc.. and bio if you like

for races and teams.. just give background info and stuff

Skrilax

May 13, 2005
i wish the skaarj returns;) great skins though and more beatiful ladies like in DOA MMMM...:p

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
- Nali
- Nali Cows ...

ok, they're not 'new' but they ought to be brought back.

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Norse race, all draped in epic metal power armour adorned in skulls and horns,
Fight for glory and their place in valhalla(or similar), they guard the sacred runes to portals connecting the galaxy togheter, they've an overpowering sense of moral right and duty and use every last piece for their lives to serve their sense of honor,
they carry into battle power hammers and axes and abuse adrenanline and stimulants to go beserk in battle, their bodies are also part machine-some entombed in a their life preserving armour keeping them immortal until they meet their maker in a most voracious and honorable battle!

character: valkyrie,odin,thor and so on.....................

1. How about blob like creatures.
2. Or what about people with wings.
3. What about reptilian like people with heads like animals.
4. Maybe someone that's made of Fire or Ice, like Cinder and Glacious from the Killer Instinct games.

Remember Killer Instinct?

Cinder
Cinder.jpg

Glacious
Glacious.jpg

Last edited:
glacier looks alright, but killer instinct is its own game, i want to see new characters, not a ripoff of commander chief with a chewbacka(i know i spelt it wrong....bugger off) voice (though it does sound interesting)

i like reading the character bios, and think time should be spent, writing it to do with unreal history, and not pasting something together.

edit: oh and mecha skaarj, they looked cool

Last edited:
kAoS.Xaero said:
glacier looks alright, but killer instinct is its own game, i want to see new characters, not a ripoff of commander chief with a chewbacka(i know i spelt it wrong....bugger off) voice (though it does sound interesting)

i like reading the character bios, and think time should be spent, writing it to do with unreal history, and not pasting something together.

edit: oh and mecha skaarj, they looked cool

I never said make an exact copy of these characters. It seems that I have to explain to everyone one in each one of these topics that it would be nice to see something like these characters NOT THE EXACT CHARACTERS!!!

Ryans_Privates said:
I never said make an exact copy of these characters. It seems that I have to explain to everyone one in each one of these topics that it would be nice to see something like these characters NOT THE EXACT CHARACTERS!!!

wasnt having a go at u, but i dont want a character to be ANYTHING LIKE A CHARACTER FROM ANOTHER GAME :lol: ...original, all the way :D

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
We have actually yet to see some asian characters iirc. I'm not suggesting that they add some samurais, ninjas or the like, but what about a team featuring some futuristic-punk-style Japanese?

EL BOURIKO

May 24, 2005
I would be so pleased to see some modern race inspired from the Zapotecs or mixtecs or Aztecs or Olmecs or... well something inspired from the bloody mysterious cultures from meso-america with lots of gold, mayan drawings and feathers.

Mætlöaff

Apr 10, 2004
img378.imageshack.us
Majik- said:
We have actually yet to see some asian characters iirc. I'm not suggesting that they add some samurais, ninjas or the like, but what about a team featuring some futuristic-punk-style Japanese?
There's always the Izinagi(sp?) Corp.

I'd love to see the Mercenaries or the Brutes from Unreal 1 come back.

blutspender

May 16, 2005
Germany
gregori said:
Norse race, all draped in epic metal power armour adorned in skulls and horns,
Fight for glory and their place in valhalla(or similar), they guard the sacred runes to portals connecting the galaxy togheter, they've an overpowering sense of moral right and duty and use every last piece for their lives to serve their sense of honor,
they carry into battle power hammers and axes and abuse adrenanline and stimulants to go beserk in battle, their bodies are also part machine-some entombed in a their life preserving armour keeping them immortal until they meet their maker in a most voracious and honorable battle!

character: valkyrie,odin,thor and so on.....................

THAT'S an great idea!

gregori

BUF Refugee
May 5, 2005
Baile Atha Cliath, Eireann
Put space ninjas and cyber samurai in the game and call them Izanagi,
it could hardly hurt could it, give them mechs infact because japanese tend to like robots!(ghost in a shell)