Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

m00naY

May 21, 2008
Texas
That horse is disgusting m00nay.
It is not you racist!!!

Eh?
You should do a google for disgusting horse images and draw a comparison I feel! Moonays photo is nice enough... Though not in the right thread.
Well at least it was a picture and not insults like everyone seems to do sadly.

Is that some northern pony race?
It's whatever you want it to be ...

Man I think folks need to ease up and stop being so judgmental. What is up with the I'm holier than thou BS.

And sorry I didn't think about horses freaking people out. Was not my intention.

miniaturedonkeyfoalweba.jpg

I love miniature donkeys .... so cute :B

Last edited:

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
dotnetbeast, I believe you should apologize before complaining about race related issues. While you are a black person that probably considers that the black race and civilization suffered opression and negative discrimination, you as a man lost any reason to complain when you made that misogenic and sexist comment.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
dotnetbeast, I believe you should apologize before complaining about race related issues. While you are a black person that probably considers that the black race and civilization suffered opression and negative discrimination, you as a man lost any reason to complain when you made that misogenic and sexist comment.

Hahahhaha

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
"While you are a black person that probably considers that the black race and civilization suffered opression and negative discrimination".
Ha that is actually funny.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
"While you are a black person that probably considers that the black race and civilization suffered opression and negative discrimination".
Ha that is actually funny.
Regardless of poor choice of words or whatever may be called, you know very well the point I was trying to make.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
This threads needs some vacuuming bros. However, make sure to keep the racist post for future reference. :D