DM-1ON1-OUT OF RULE

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BigBastard

Nov 29, 2001
3° RING OF SATURN
www.computerfan.it
ooo yess i'm returned after BigDam with this map

you know how many i'm crazy ?

noooo sooo few i'm more & more crazy

i show u with this map

a map to broken all rule of 1 on 1 DM

never map is similar to this map

you don't have see never a map equal !!!

claustrophobic ? don't download this

fear ? don't donload this

i can reach the best big horror nightmare in this map

no bot admitted... only 1 on 1 brain to win the match

my think ? originality ....

170 mover waiting u in this maze out of space

go to download & write me wath u think

the title is all to descrive the map

Out Of Rule

download now 2.0 mb

http://www.computerfan.it/bluwasp/outofrule.zip

go in game & walk sooo fast

Jebidiah

slacker/mapper
Oct 13, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Visit site
Well, hi, I did enjoy your dam level (pretty dam fun... har!), and this one looks... well, different! I'm not sure quite what it does, though, because every time a spawn it says I was killed and I cannot spawn again. Very weird. I didn't look in the editor, just thought I should let you know so you can see about fixing that. I'll take a peek and see if I can find the cause...

EDIT: Hmm, in Ued, that is some weird stuff you've got going on there...! I had no luck discovering why I players can't spawn, so hopefully you can get it fixed...

Last edited:

RichyB

Faceless
Jun 17, 2005
United Kingdom
I looked in the editor and saw your player starts were floating. Any way i lowerd them and the triggers down to the floor almust and it played fine after that.

Last edited:

BigBastard

Nov 29, 2001
3° RING OF SATURN
www.computerfan.it
tnx but i positionated the player start in the high position for the respawn & go to start mover with the triggers immediatly

i se the bot firing through the slide doors but no is possible idiot bot

bot & mover not is a good married

Last edited: