UT3 VCTF-AltasCity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
mapvctfaltascityop2.png

Shot1
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5

UT2004 version:

Shot1
Shot2
Shot3

Note: This isn't a new version - It's a map re-post after the recent forum crash.

28/12/2007 Quick-Fix after release:

• Fixed exploit: Player being able to go trough one of the base windows (Thanks a ton Nookie)
  • Fixed default texture showing on middle bridge, where the grass is.
  • NOTE: Couldn't fix minimap "zoomed view". Please use the standard minimap (Press F3)

Changes since beta:

• Added ammo around the level.
  • Changed fog.
  • Changed PP scene effect. Went from 0.3 to 0.0 for desaturation.
  • Added "melted" snow (sorry, no falling snow)
  • Added more lightning.
  • Made base colors more clever.
  • Made overall side colors more clever.
  • Added details in empty spaces.
  • Added ambient sounds.
  • Added stinger.
  • Reduced Specular on white metal mesh.
  • Fixed incorrect team color on some building mesh.
  • Added details on center bridge.

Download - FileFront
Kantham.com

C:\Documents and Settings\*User*\My docs\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps
NOTE: If the directory doesn't exist, you'll have to create it manually.

Anuban

Your reward is that you are still alive
Apr 4, 2005
This map is so damn awesome!!! I love this map ... I hope Kantham never stops mapping for some game ... any game ... I would love to see your mapping skills applied to Crysis.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
This is a good wide-open VCTF with plenty of room for vehicles and players that can definitely be sitting ducks with no vehicle. I like the addition of the darkwalkers as well and it's a shame you couldn't set the health level of them. The bots need help defending (the other team that is). The washed-out nature of the color in this map will take a little getting used to for me though.