UE3 - General Tutorial for Novice users of the Unreal Editor (UT3)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Andromagus

Apr 30, 2011
Hey there everybody! This is my first time around these forums and I'm not entirely sure if this is exactly where I put this - but recently I've started learning how to use the Unreal Editor and, after finding myself sometimes confused by the tutorials that I used to learn the basics, I decided to write my own.

It IS the very basics, from the layout of the Editor screen to how to add player starts, however I decided that I would share it with anybody else who is new to using the Editor and wants a headstart with actually getting into learning how to use it.

To access it, you just have to go to the following address: http://guidetotheeditor.weebly.com/index.html

I hope this actually helps someone! :D