Official UT3 complaint thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 now or waited?

• Glad it is out now, i cant wait.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • Wish they would have waited.

Votes: 85 61.6%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 24 17.4%

• Total voters

WildmouseX

Mar 30, 2004
Why is BU now the fall-back home for the refuse of the official boards?
We don't need spamming trolls.

Sometimes people who get banned from the official boards are banned for a reason...

because they put BU's web addy in the instruction book.

and too the OP, i posted that pic here first before the crash and do not approve of it being used in this mannor!

Last edited:

Sir_Squiggles

Knight of the Wound Table.
Jan 20, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
I thought people would be bored of complaining by now and sorta just stop coming just to complain. Yep, these guys sure have resolve and determination. I don't think I've ever seen a game that had this many whingers ranting about it. UT fans are something else.

Actually, I probably shouldn't have said fans.

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
I went to the doctor today and I just found out UT3 gave me cancer.

I was shocked as well to find that it had killed my mother and stolen her jewelry. After further investigation by authorites it turns out it also impregnated my dog and contributed to the development of a stomach ulcer.

That, and the UI is subpar and I'm not thrilled about the Character Model selection.

Everything else about the game is good though.

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
Can some explain to me why the all these reject trolls that have had their **** knocked out of the official forums feel that it is their official crusade to seek out those of us that like and are enjoying UT3 and to try to convince us that we SHOULDN'T like or play the game?

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
The thread subject was IMHO...but that opinion didn't seem very humble at all :(

Ultimately, the community is probably leveling out and going to stay fairly quaint. Still, when I boot the game now there is always a huge selection of populated DM servers. Wishing there were more standard CTF servers out there, because I think that in it's current state, UT3 is really a return the fun that UT99 CTF was (or close).

Ultimately, the game has been outmarketed by the big boys. UNREAL TOURNAMENT isn't a garunteed bank anymore. Gotta spend some $$ to market the effin thing.

Last edited:

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
:lol: Good luck with that class action lawsuit.

I don't know, Brizz. In the current US climate a lawsuit for having your ego bruised just MAY fly. Freudian Battery maybe?:eek:

I'd be pissed too, though. How dare Epic call him a "Random" troll? He's obviously an experienced professional. See, the ban didn't stop him...he came right back at it here and continued to troll.

Last edited:

blip2

Dec 26, 2005
London
blip2.net
ut3failsagain.jpg

GGA_Nate

I train people, not dogs.
Jan 20, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
www.myspace.com
I was shocked as well to find that it had killed my mother and stolen her jewelry. After further investigation by authorites it turns out it also impregnated my dog and contributed to the development of a stomach ulcer.

That, and the UI is subpar and I'm not thrilled about the Character Model selection.

Everything else about the game is good though.

:lol::lol: