This x-mas was CRAP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SS

Nov 24, 1999
this mounth was crap also...

my icq uin (204742) was stolen!

my computer is compleaty screwed...
and the parts (a k7 asus k7m) where mashed by fedex on the way here... to fix my computer..

dammit... i hope this will stop soon...

------------------
Ya, i know i cant spell worth a crap...

C

CrapMonger

That sucks,
Can you do something about it, because if someone smashed my computer I would do something about it.
I haven't had trouble with any shiping company before though so I wouldn't know.
Hope You get money back or something!

SS

Nov 24, 1999
i cant do anything today... i am tomarow... ppl will die for this... and icq keeps bsing me around about my uin

SS

Nov 24, 1999
Canada. and beleave me. at 11am today. all hell will brake out.

bullet2.gif

Ya, i know i cant spell worth a crap...

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
hmmm, that really sucks. To bad your not an american though, becuase i'd help you, all though, umm never mind. Any dont mean to brag(becuase my christmas SUCKED really really bad to, just except i got everything i wanted) but i got a cd player, a couple of cds, some cloths, monoply millium edition(which i actually didnt want but hey, i love monoply and its really cool looking /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif ) and i got quak3:arena but havnt installed it yet(in no big hurry) Age of Empires:2 , and battle zone 2 when it comes out HOPFULLY before the new year /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif who else is planning on getting battlezone 2?

bullet2.gif

Time to kick a$$ and chew bubble gum, and im all out of gum.-Duke Nukem

Man, you should have done something a long time ago...

You can't complain now, Christmas was like, 5 months ago! They'll think you're lying.

Man, some people just don't have common sense.

bullet2.gif

The Monkeys are ruining my concentration by punching each other in the genitals. I tried to stop them, but they just punched me in the genitals. At first it was funny, but now it's just annoying.

UpYours

Nov 24, 1999
katy, tx
Visit site
Perhaps you are confused as to why Christmas is celebrated...originally. Has nothing to do with your misfortunes...not even closely related. Maybe you just ran into some tough luck.
Hope things get better.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Hmmm...not that I like x-mas or anything, but aren't we on the wrong side of the sun for x-mas to be sucking right now?

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

The Hash Weasel

Jan 17, 2000
BC,Canada
Visit site
You think YOUR Christmas sucked?!
I was robbed just before X-mas...you try playing your new music CD's in...well,nothing!
I could'nt get anything replaced for months because we have to wait for the insurance company etc...

And now guess what?!I havent even got half my stuff back,and the guy that robbed me is in Juvinile prison...but today I was robbed by his friends...lost everything all over again.They'll be arrsested,but I gotta wait another few months to get my stuff back...

Bad Christmas?!Hell,I had a bad YEAR!!!!!
And my good sense prevents me from beating these kids to a pulp...DAMMIT!!Why can't I be stupider sometimes...

bullet2.gif

Dammit!!It's THE HASH WEASEL!Not The Hash Rabbit,not The Hash Ferret,not the Hash Junkie,and definately not The Hash Weasele!
THE HASH WEASEL!!!