Many have doubted it was possible, but BEHOLD!!! FOR I HAVE REPRODUCED!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Congrats, BBA. Cute kiddo! My first child was a girl. You will quickly find that she will always be daddy's girl. She will idolize you, look up to you, and dream of being married to a guy just like you. You will be her hero, no matter what. It's both humbling and scary to realize the responsibility that brings, but it is also very very awesome. I now have two sons as well, but there nothing like that special bond between a father and his daughter. Enjoy :)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Congrats on the tax break BBA. But the more important question is.. did she conceive naturally or did you cut it out? I suspect the later as you are a man of keeping the vagina pristine.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I'd just love to know who the hell ever "doubted it was possible."
where are these doubters?

these doubters certainly never spent a moment on BU in their life; lest they bear witness to the constant reminders that Billy has a penis, his penis works, and he enjoys giving his penis to his wife on a fairly consistent basis. bro, there was never a doubt in my mind.

...unless the radiation got to you ;)

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Congratulations! Your life will never be the same, but in a good way. My son just turned 9 and kids are a lot of work but it has its payoffs in the end.:)

Last edited:

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site

these doubters certainly never spent a moment on BU in their life; lest they bear witness to the constant reminders that Billy has a penis, his penis works, and he enjoys giving his penis to his wife on a fairly consistent basis. bro, there was never a doubt in my mind.

I lolled :tup:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
You'll have lots of things to deal with. Sometimes you'll wonder what you're supposed to do. It doesn't matter, mostly; kids will figure out a lot on their own.

Just whatever you do, don't be mean. No matter what. No exceptions.

Remember that one thing and you can't fuck her up too badly.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Thanks everyone! I never thought I would be the gushy parent type. When my wife called me at 6am saying the baby is coming, I felt no element of urgency. I took a shower, packed some stuff and headed to the station to catch the next Shinkansen to Nara. The baby came rocket fast as it was born at 8:21am. I received a text from my wife of the first picture of her and the baby resting on her chest just after birth. I didn't care that I missed the birth. To me I could have it either way. It would of been nice to have witnessed it, but not the end of the world. I arrived at the hospital in Nara at about 11:45am. I still wasn't in the magic zone that everyone gushes about, but I was excited in the way you get for a movie you are looking forward to seeing.

When I went inside and my wife's Mom took me to the area where you can look through the glass and see all the babies, that was when I became overwhelmed with this very primal emotion. There were five babies there and I looked at all of them in a glance and was able to figure out which one was mine. I know that sounds stupid as fuck, but I was right. The only way I could describe my feeling is to imagine the first girl you feel in love/crushed on. Your guard is down you don't have any jadedness lingering from previous relationships, expectations, etc. I've never said two words to this child and I'm crazy in love with her. It was interesting to experience what millions of years of evolution has programed us to do and how intense it comes on. I would say it ranks right up there in intensity as dropping acid. Something in your brain gets opened up wide and it's the most fucking beautiful thing you will ever experience and it can only happen with your own kid.

By no means do I think everyone should have kids. If having a kid is not your thing then don't. If I didn't want a kid in the first place I'm not sure the primal shit would happen. Maybe it would anyways? Who knows. Anyway, it's fucking rad and I'm happy. :)

Congrats on the tax break BBA. But the more important question is.. did she conceive naturally or did you cut it out? I suspect the later as you are a man of keeping the vagina pristine.

She was vaginally. My wife did it fully natural too which from what I understand is fucking rare in The U.S. these days. No pain killers, spinal taps or nothing. They did have to cut down there, but it's either cut or tear. From what I read though is that it heals up tighter.;)

Congrats, BBA. Cute kiddo! My first child was a girl. You will quickly find that she will always be daddy's girl. She will idolize you, look up to you, and dream of being married to a guy just like you. You will be her hero, no matter what. It's both humbling and scary to realize the responsibility that brings, but it is also very very awesome. I now have two sons as well, but there nothing like that special bond between a father and his daughter. Enjoy :)

Yeah, that will be kind of awesome. One thing that would be nice is if she shows in interest in photography. I'm not going to push it on her, but if she shows an interest I will buy her a camera and take her wandering around the city with me to shoot.

That's the best! I keep forgetting to show that to my wife.

I needed a title.:D