Bethesda Softworks vs. Mojang Specifications: The biggest lolsuit of 2011

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I predict nothing comes of it. 'Scrolls' is an ordinary word and it is but a part of the complete name 'The Elder Scrolls'.

The other examples given were Mario and Warcraft. Mario is a proper name and Warcraft is a completely made up word.

I can see if they called it 'The Eldest Scrolls" or something, but give me a break...

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Haha you guys think that this has anything to do with logic.

Bethesda lawyers get paid to do shit, this is some shit. Hey this is sorta related to our product name! Sic the lawyers!

I predict it will end in an out of court settlement, where Bethesda wins out because they have a fuckton of money to throw around.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
No one uses "Elder" though, unless they actually do want to rip-off Bethesda. "Elderly" maybe, and it would probably be a glorious game, but not "Elder".

Bersy

Apr 7, 2008
Sweden
I bet if it was called Elder Scrotums they wouldn't be so quick to publicly sue.

Though I sure hope noone would make a game called that.