Deus Ex POLL

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How did you beat Deus Ex?

• Merged with Helios

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Ruled with the Illuminati

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Entered the new "Dark Age" with Tong.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Exar Kun [Sith]

Sith Lord
Sep 11, 2001
A Sith Temple
Visit site
Originally posted by Orochi
...must ...buy ...deus ex goty

is it really good? is there an involved story? is it long?

Whole game is single player with a long involved story in locations around the world. What makes it interesting is like it's also part rpg with the ability to skill and enhance the character. The game is addictive I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend it.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Long? I'm playing it for the second time now. currently halfway (hong kong to NY) with over 80 saves and almost 15 hours of play. Lots more to go.
------------------
heh Fairfax:D
nice to see a close resident. used to live in prince william, probably gonna move back, sux in GA.

CCFreak2K

Jun 25, 2004
I went for blowing up Area 51. I didn't like the idea that someone had all this power, so I decided to liberate the world. It's like every conspiratist's dream...

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
Since I had invested so much time and imagination into the game, I gave my choice a lot of thought. I feel that even though there is much centralized power in the world, and I would not want to see too much power fall into the hands of a single person or organization; "resetting" the world with Tong would have effectively realized the single concern I have with anyone posessing too much power: Destroying our way of life. The Illuminati wanted to rule not for destruction, but to perpetuate the existing society the way it was. So I chose to go along with the Illuminati.

Last edited: