Legacy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
May 15, 2001
California, USA
I was just wondering how to update Oldskool Amp'd after i install Legacy. Do I just install the newest version of Oldskool over the one Legacy includes? Or is there a smaller update where i only have to update a few files? Any help is appreciated.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I dunno. Try one way, try another.... if worse comes to worse you can always uninstall both of the mods... :)

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
I had that problem, I think it's when you disable the special menus when playing single player. Just re-activate them. (I really don't know why people have so much trouble with this, it worked fine with me and I hardly read the readme. And did you edit your post or something? I thought I saw it say that you didn't know how to play the maps from Legacy after installing it after you installed Old Skool.)

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Under the "mod" menu thing click "Enable Oldskool Menus". And the readme should be in the zip file, if not just reinstall Oldskool and click release notes at the end of the Umod.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Well to start a single player game go to "game" on the main menu bar and choose "start new single player game," and the menu's are self-explanitory from there (as long as you use the context help thing). As for the "special menus," check under the "options" menu and look for "Oldskool Configuration." To make these now menu items go away, go to "Disable Oldskool Menus." Hope this helps.

May 15, 2001
California, USA
I assumed Ussar updated the file to version 2.39 because there weren't any download options for the patch to 2.39 on his site. I do have the patch from an earlier download.

Ok, i installed the patch for 2.39 and teh same options are given to me. There is still no option for special menu's.

There is no option under teh mod menu for Oldskool Configuration. Only options available for Oldskool and Legacy are what i posted before. There is no option for oldskool menus.

Should I now uninstall Legacy and Oldskool and then install Oldskool 2.39 first and Legacy second? Is Ussar's d/l file on his site already at 2.39?