Has anyone ever noticed...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
That the link gun code is a little off? I know its a moot point, but firemode[0] is linkaltfire and firemode[1] is linkfire. discuss.

[edit]
PLUS... What tastes better? Raw almonds or Cheezits? no naming another delicious food because that isnt the question!!! almonds (raw) or cheezits!!!

I can argue for both because almonds have a perfect, meaty texture combined with a certain something that make them the greatest nut (with exception to cashews cuz they are in the runnin as well) in the world, but cheezits are the perfect, snack cracker as far as not adding something to them (like cheez cuz they already gots it!).

Again, discuss.
[/edit]

Last edited:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Yes, I noticed the crazy link gun fire mode class naming jazz. They were probably making this not-pulse-gun weapon, and had this laser beam thingy, and were like, "OH NOEZ! WE NED A LAT FIREMOD!!!!1" and so they made it a pulse-gun successor 'cause they couldn't think of anything else, and were too lazy to change the class names. D:

I like cheezits better than nuts. Cheese is yummay. :eek:

Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
Wait, doesn't the link gun from Unreal Tournament 2003 also have a feature that allows you to fire at teamates in order to charge up their link guns? Maybe that's why...
I like almonds.

Last edited: