New fan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
Its always great to get fan mail, and I thought I would share this one with everyone.

Hi, eagerly awaiting the release of Defense Alliance 2 (actually,
impatiently!) I went out and bought the original Unreal Tournament just to play Defence Alliance while we endure the long wait.
Downloaded the final release (1.7) and I'm having a bit of a problem getting any bots in the game. I read the FAQ and it said you can spawn bots to defend with you, however I haven't found an option to do so.

Also there aren't any bots on the attacking team, either? Just me and the map. Tried a couple of different maps and it's the same thing. In the "bots"
section you can't select a number of bots, only the difficulty.

Would love to start playing DA until DA2 is released.. just curious how to get some bots in the game.

Thanks for any help,
Shane

PS - Just a suggestion, but I hope you include bot support in Defense Alliance 2. It'd be great to have a decent team-oriented AI to work with (and against), whether to practice offline with or to fill in multiplayer games.