UT2004 deadlinks?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Well, I finally waded through the UT2004 maps and it seems I can't find working download links for any of these. Can anyone else find links or create them?:)

BR-LavaGiant (by MajikMyst) - found (see below)
CTF-Aquarion (by BlazeFlare4k) - found (see below)
CTF-BollWerk105Classic (by BadGuy) - found (see below)
CTF-SacredOrient (by Packness) >> probably no more hope for this one though
DM-B3DragonMist (by blito3) - found (see below)
DM-Bleak (by Raptor2113 aka Warhead) - found (see below)
DM-Gossamer (by Tidu) - found (see below)
DM-Nebulon (by Chrysaor) - found (see below)
DM-Sorayama2 (by Raptor2113 aka Warhead) >> found (see below)

Note: if the links (farther down in thread) don't work anymore, then search google for these maps and see what you find.:)

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
uz2.ut-files.com has some of those. Not all, but some. The rest of my map sources failed me for a couple of them though.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Thanks man! Looks like that takes care of BollWerk, Bleak and Gossamer. There will be links posted here and possibly other places before the end of the week by someone I hope.:)

EDIT: I would just like to thank DarkSonny for finding the last 3 (or maybe that's 4) maps and also for Tux Android for posting working links!:)

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
DM-Sorayama2 seems to be here, dunno if it needs more packages though (should be on the same redirect if it does). Hope that helps :)

Dunno if SacredOrient was ever released by the looks of it, but don't take my word for it.

Last edited: