Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
240610wn0.jpg

mwom mwom mwom mwoooom

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2070313 said:
Well,actually I didn't buy exactly the books,I bought the PDF files of the books.:)

Next is probably on the lines of "Well,actually I didn't buy exactly the books,I downloaded it somewhere."

:)

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
I got another PS3, the 40gb variety. The 'white' consoles in my house--the Wii and the 360--both sighed and said "There goes the neighborhood". ;)

playstation-3-game-console2.jpg

Also picked this up
original.jpeg
and the PS3 br remote.

I wanted to have a Blu-ray player for the living room for watching movies and streaming media thru tversity.

Last edited:

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
Next is probably on the lines of "Well,actually I didn't buy exactly the books,I downloaded it somewhere."

:)
Me too,I got a download link by Hourences.:)
I got another PS3, the 40gb variety. The 'white' consoles in my house--the Wii and the 360--both sighed and said "There goes the neighborhood". ;)

playstation-3-game-console2.jpg

Damn,I wanna a PS3,too.I'm jealous!:D

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
p4mv835.jpg

A msi PM8M-V

Its not a fancy dual core board but a socket 478 for a PIV. My PIV board died a year ago but I still had my laptop. So no biggie until my laptop broke down aswell and had to be sent to Asus for repair. The only other PC I have left is a Pentium II from 1998.

Seeing I still have the vid card, mem sticks and a working PIV cpu. I decided to buy a new socket 478 board. (But dang those things are hard to find especially one with a AGP slot) It was only 42 euro's.

I'm still waiting for the new intel Q9450 CPU. So in the near future I will probally build another PC but for now the PIV will do.

Oh wow... I had that exact same board in my last rig. It's decent and stable and it'll get you by. Lasted a good 2 years for me and was still working when I sold that rig.

Last edited:

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I have those. I should warn you: if there are neighbours on the other side of your walls, turn the bass WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY the **** down. Way. *WAY*.

So it's a strong subwoofer? I've been looking for a better 5.1 system than my current one.
My speakers are outdated and the subwoofer is weak. I want a system that really pounds in your chest - like you're at a concert. :p

Aki

Let's make something Unreal
Feb 2, 2008
UK
51hmnvjckulss500jr0.jpg

It only took 2 months to get here.

Has anyone used this book before?

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
Just picked up a new table to replace my broken one. I remarkably found the exact same model at a good pawn shop i live near. It's a Stanton STR8-80 direct drive.
I love em. I've been buying records still while the other was broken and have a good selection to play with now. I think it has been down two months.