What is Wrong?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thomas-Wl

Feb 15, 2006
i just Installed my good old UT2004 again.

and every time i go on a Invasion RPG server when i Download it allways says Could not Download or u dont have Permission to Download Druid1shaders?

any1 know whats wrong?

-Thomas

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Hm, it looks like that server is using custom packages, and is not allowing them to be downloaded from the game server, and it could not be found on a redirect server that the game server may be using, if any. The solution to this problem would be to find out what to download to get the "Druid1shaders" package, and install it on your system. (If the server is heavily-loaded with custom content, you may need to repeat this process.)

Hope this helps, and Welcome to BuF :)

Thomas-Wl

Feb 15, 2006
Sorry forgot to say "hi" :lol:

i cant choose another server Since i only have 1 server in Invasion that works... and how i get those Custom packages? any1 know a good Website because it is not only Druid1shaders who Freaking me off.. many other Packages i need to get. so if any1 had a Website i could have it would be nice. ;) Ty for all HJelp BtW

-Thomas

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Thomas-Wl said:
Sorry forgot to say "hi" :lol:
And where are our manners? Hi there, Thomas. Welcome to BeyondUnreal. :)

It's strange that you can't download it off the server. Do you have full permission on the UT2004 folder? To test this, it's probably best to track down the mutator(s) the server is running, download it and install it manually. A quick google gave this result on UT2004 and 'invasion RPG'.

As for other sites...you can find most Unreal-related packages on this website. However, there is no "Druid1shaders" one :hmm:

Thomas-Wl

Feb 15, 2006
Ty Golden Dragon and all who Replyed on my Thread.

Im new to "Files" i mean i dont know what folder to put em in if i even manage to get "Druid1shaders" :'( and all that other Stuff i need. it is Very hard to understand all the Reply's on my topic because as i said im "new" all i ever done with files was to Download Skins to NFS Hot pursuit 2 and use em. :) so i dont think i will get my UT2004 to work. only if someone would tell me it on a nice not so Complicated way-. ;)

-Thomas

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Well your **** out of luck because google throws up exactly nada for Druid1shaders.

But if you do happen to stumble on the files their always easy to instal. Just read the readme, as that's always got even the vaguest instructions on how to instal.

*.utx files > into folder > textures

*.u, *.ucl *.int files > system folder

*.ogg files > music folder

*.uax files > sounds folder

*.usx files > staticmesh folder

etc.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
There's a great utility to put files where they are suppopsed to go after you download them: http://www.real-swedix.net/ut2004mi.html. Check it out - it makes it pretty easy. :)

Not sure about Druid1shaders, though. Maybe it comes with InvasionRPG and a reinstall of that will do the trick?