I would just like to say...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
... i absolutely love this mod! I was hesitating about it being a beta but i downloaded it anyway. I have now played UTXMP for 6 hours in instant action and damn... it's still funny! Porting XMP to UT2K4 was a excellent idea and i can tell you that i'm looking forward to next version!

An e-cookie to FMI! Excellent job. :tup:

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Da Spadger said:
... i absolutely love this mod! I was hesitating about it being a beta but i downloaded it anyway. I have now played UTXMP for 6 hours in instant action and damn... it's still funny! Porting XMP to UT2K4 was a excellent idea and i can tell you that i'm looking forward to next version!

Next patch is gonna be even better.

Mar 6, 2004
In a month or 2...i need to add utxmp back on my pc and pwn the bots :D i just wanna play the bots if nobody will play the game...bots at 100% finished will be fun :D

Spacelord (GER)

Apocalypse Dude
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
Da Spadger said:

We need much more ppl saying that! :(

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
They have...but fmi left us out of the loop so long lots gave up.

True, for a period i really thought this mod was discontinued. Kinda scare people off. Hopefully, that'll change with the final patch.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
I will add my vote for XMP too.

This is my favorite mod for UT2004, and the only game I play currently, other than a little Onslaught when I can't find anyone else on the UTXMP servers.

I am always telling my gaming friends about UTXMP and trying to get them to give it a try.

Please FMI, finish this beautiful work of art! :D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
the game itself is really close, it's just got a few glaring bugs that need fixing and some tweaks and it could be finished off.

I doubt the ETA on the patch is going to be a month or two. I hope not, anyway. Need more servers for it.

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
Brizz,

What do you mean by, "Need more servers for it"? Are you saying we need more servers to run the XMP mod in order for FMI to feel justified in completing it? Or, are you saying that FMI needs more servers in order to finish their work? Or, are you just stating a wish, that you wish there were more servers?

The servers that are out there now are far from full, so I don't quite understand the comment. If there was a need for another server, I am sure I could scrounge the necessary hardware together for one. But, I currently don't see the need for that, other than me getting better pings on the west coast. :)

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
pistos said:
Brizz,

What do you mean by, "Need more servers for it"? Are you saying we need more servers to run the XMP mod in order for FMI to feel justified in completing it? Or, are you saying that FMI needs more servers in order to finish their work? Or, are you just stating a wish, that you wish there were more servers?

The servers that are out there now are far from full, so I don't quite understand the comment. If there was a need for another server, I am sure I could scrounge the necessary hardware together for one. But, I currently don't see the need for that, other than me getting better pings on the west coast. :)
ShOw MeH UR BeWBs!@!@2!@#$$

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
pistos said:
Brizz,

Need more servers for UTXMP. And when I say that, I mean that we need more people playing in order to need additional servers.

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
When the patch is released i am assured there will be quite an increase in the amount of players, if they continue to play will be up to the effects of the patch.

Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
i love this mod too and i play it all the time. though it is sometimes hard to get a group going. andbody that wants to link up for some good games should leave a yahooo name on the thread that skax started. i know im not the only one who opens the mod in hope to see a few peps on. or you could just im me theomniproject@yahoo. and please god give us the new patch :)