Pariah MP Demo FRIDAY!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
...bumped from yesterday's news...
Meridith Braun, PR Director of Digital Extremes, sent us a note today to let us know that the Pariah Multi-Player demo will be released at 12pm EST on Friday. As usual, we here at BeyondUnreal will have it mirrored for your convenience at that time. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to have a pretty awesome weekend trying out the demo!

UPDATE: Meredith wrote in to let us know that the demo will weigh in at about 300MB and include 3 Multi-Player maps, one each for TDM, CTF, and the new Front-Line Assault. Keep watching the BeyondUnreal front page for release and download information!

UPDATE 2: We got the link! And our mirrors will be hosting the demo as soon as the approved time rolls around (12pm EST tomorrow). Watch the front page for the release details and download locations tomorrow morning!

UPDATE 3: Here are some new screenshots from the demo for you to enjoy between now and 12PM EST Friday!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Mr_Dark said:
w000000000000000t finally :D:D:D:D

/me = happy !!!!! :D

btw.. what's the time in +1 GTM :D (Netherlands)

CAN'T WAITH TILL IT's FRIDAY
EST = GMT-5

Timonator

00ber n00ber
Feb 5, 2005
250kB/sec downstream :(

btw: catzenjaeger from pariahgame.de and the pariahgame.com forums has set up a release date party stream thingy on the quakenet (.org), the channel is called #pariah-game
:)

Mia'cova

Oldskool Lurker
Jan 29, 2001
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Aw crap

Man, and to think I'm going to be stuck up at Whistler the whole weekend with some hot young lady friend snowboarding on a foot of fresh powder. But on the other hand, we all know weather reports are usually wrong and release dates are ALWAYS wrong.. so more likely, there'll be ten feet of fresh powder and the demo will drop right when I get back, just in time to help me study for numerical analysis. Yes, that is what will happen.... *dazes off into a land of fresh powder and warm cozy firefights*

Well, whatever hapens, I'm excited! CA*Net4's gigabit backbone wasn't built for MSN after all! Bring it on DE!

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
PC?

Edit: ok , never mind , i just got confused with that UC2 demo for xbox

EDIT2: DUDE , THAT'S IN 2 DAYS!

EST = GMT-5

/me dl it first!!

Sir_Bizz said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to have a pretty awesome weekend trying out the demo!

All the damn weekend that's sure.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
TossMonkey said:
Excellent news. Another game to test my rig's capabilities and also to see just how fast my upgraded broadband really is.

Seriously , I think that pariah have almost the same visual that Unreal2

The engine is a bit different , so collision type and stuff could be a good way to test your procecor performance indeed.

I still think my 1.8 ghz will do the job .... i do..

PS: Best new of the month yet.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
So ... is it going to have 'Frontline Assault' or just boring old CTF & DM ?

And will it have bots in multiplayer ???

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I usually go at least 6 months between buying games, so since I just bought SC:CT this demo will have to floor me to convince me to get it when it comes out. Hoping it does.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yes it will have FLA, that's guaranteed because there will be three vehicles in the game. Apparently all weapons are included as well, but I'm not sure what other gametypes will be included.