Many have doubted it was possible, but BEHOLD!!! FOR I HAVE REPRODUCED!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Congratulations! Now you can start regretting :)

Nah, I've done everything I can think of I would want to do in my life thus far. I've traveled a lot, banged plenty of whorish women whose only function seems to be to live for the cum that squirts out my dick.

There really isn't anything else to experience as a childless adult.

The shock was that he took a break from the "back door" long enough to get her preggers. ;)

I grew tired of the butthole before I met my wife. My Ex-GF was super into it and I full one threw it in there every chance I got. To be honest though the vagina is better. By all means through it in there so you can say you have and know what it is like, but it's nowhere near as tight as a vagina nor does it tighten up like a vagina when they start to cum. Nothing beats a vagina when you are pounding away and she is trying to vaginally shit out your dick. You just force it up in them with all your might letting her know you are the one in control and she is just going to take it until you finish.:D

lol. Sorry to ruin it for you, but Jackal has a girl in the US already. Igoy is my chick. She just doesn't know it yet ;)

She's got a vagina and asshole, so...

both.gif

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
buf on buf sex, gross.

It's like my mom and pop doin it when I'm not looking and forgetting to lock the bedroom door and blaming me when I open it hoping to see something I can't think of at the moment.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
A big congratulations BBA! Having a daughter was the most amazing thing I've done, you will never regret it.

I always knew your boys could swim, I mean hell, you've been teaching them the stroke for years now.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Billy, how are you sleeping this month? I've heard horror stories from other parents, but our son only kept us up two nights total. We got really lucky he is a great sleeper.:)

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
A big congratulations BBA! Having a daughter was the most amazing thing I've done, you will never regret it.

I always knew your boys could swim, I mean hell, you've been teaching them the stroke for years now.

Thanks man. I got it down pretty good. :)

Billy, how are you sleeping this month? I've heard horror stories from other parents, but our son only kept us up two nights total. We got really lucky he is a great sleeper.:)

I'm sleeping like a baby. Japanese Culture is that the wife goes back to her parents' house a month before the baby is due so her mom can help her out since getting around and doing daily stuff is a pain. Then after the baby comes she teaches her how to do all the stuff she might not know about with a newborn. She will come back to Tokyo (she's in Nara Prefecture now) around the beginning of March.

This weekend I have nothing to do, so I'm going to wake up early and head to Niigata Prefecture and go skiing for the day with my newly purchased skis. :D

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
IRC works wonderfully because you can just idle and not talk and just type and do other things.
I have literally done conversations on IRC that lasted days because the guys i were talking with were online during completely other moments of the day and the channel was dead other than that.

Also skype sucks at text messaging. There is no messasing like IRC and true clients are its prophet.